ALRTA has a hard-working National team which strive to improve your business conditions and advocates for a fair go for the Livestock and Rural Transporters of Australia.
By joining a State Association you automatically become an ALRTA member and receive benefits that can save you money, time and headaches.
- As an ALRTA member you will have access to an exclusive fuel offer with bp.
- ALRTA Members are entitled to a 10% discount off regular cash prices on commercial tyres at participating Beaurepaires stores.
- Extended insurance benefits at no extra cost with NTI.
- Find out what’s really going on in the industry through an ALRTA Weekly Newsletter delivered to your inbox.
- Current information and advice from leaders on issues that is affecting the Livestock and Bulk Transport Industry.
- Twice yearly mail-out to members only.
- Annual State Conferences and a National Conference
Read more about ALRTA National Sponsors
As a member of a State Association you receive benefits that are unique to each State. Please contact your preferred State Association for further information on how to become a member.
To find out more about ALRTA, please contact us or phone the ALRTA Secretariat on 02 6247 5434.