NTI, Australia’s leading heavy motor transport insurance specialist, is proud to deliver outstanding benefits to ALRTA members.
Choose NTI to provide Commercial Motor Vehicle insurance and you will automatically receive extended insurance benefits at no extra cost. Plus NTI will return a portion of your premium to the ALRTA to support their work in uniting and representing a safe Australian trucking industry. NTI has shared a strong association with Australian livestock carriers since 1971.
We’ve got you covered
There are many key advantages to choosing NTI’s Commercial Motor Vehicle product. These include new for old replacement cover on trucks following a total loss if the vehicle is less than two years old*, and removal of debris up to $50,000.
As an ALRTA member with NTI Commercial Motor Vehicle insurance you will also receive:
- increased indemnity limits for property damage – up to $35 million
- emergency repair allowance – giving you the freedom to immediately repair minor damage
- automatic cover for additional vehicles
- extended driver benefits
- increased allowances for finance payout
- Trucksafe Accredited Members can also receive additional benefits
These policy extensions come at no extra cost to you and you’re eligible whether your NTI Commercial Motor Vehicle policy is new or pre-existing. Ask your insurance intermediary for more information.
Help when and where you need it
Insure with NTI and you get the added peace of mind that, should the worst happen, you’ll get help when and where you need it.
NTI’s Accident Assist service, which is available free of charge for all NTI policyholders, takes away the stress associated with an accident scene. We can:
- provide over-the-phone help and trauma assistance to drivers
- relay urgent messages to loved ones and suppliers
- arrange to transport the driver back to base*
- authorise an NTI Heavy Motor Recovery Operator to recover the vehicle using the latest skills and equipment to prevent further damage
- ensure the load recovery cost is fair
- oversee clean-up of the accident scene
- lodge the claim automatically
- arrange post-trauma counselling for the driver if required.
Leading the way
As a leader in Australian heavy motor vehicle insurance and backed by over 40 years of experience, NTI is the transport insurance specialist you can rely on.
At NTI we put your needs first. We not only make it easy to insure with us, we offer fast and efficient claims processing and the peace of mind that comes from knowing there will be a real person on the other end of the line to support you when you need us.
Talk to your broker or authorised representative today about NTI’s Transport Package policy and benefit from the free policy extensions that come as an ALRTA member. You’ll be better off and so will your association.
Insurance products are provided by National Transport Insurance. NTI Limited (ABN 84 000 746 109) (AFSL 237246) is the manager for National Transport Insurance, an equal-partner joint venture of CGU Insurance Limited (ABN 27 004 478 371 AFSL 238291) and Vero Insurance Limited (ABN 48 005 297 807 AFSL 230859). You can obtain a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for these Motor Vehicle products by contacting NTI Limited on 07 3290 3290. You should consider the PDS when choosing whether or not to acquire or continue holding a policy.
*Policy limits apply.
You must be logged in to post a comment.