THANK YOU NATIONAL SPONSORS
ALRTA would like to thank all National Sponsors and their entire teams.
The contribution and support from ALRTA National Sponsors for the ALRTA/LTAT National Conference has certainly helped us put together our first hybrid event.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT ALRTA SPONSOR PAGE
2021 ALRTA/LTAT CONFERENCE DETAILS
WHEN: This Saturday 23 October 2021, 9:00am – 1:00pm
WHERE: Livestreamed or in person from Wrest Point, Hobart
WANT TO ASK A SPEAKER A QUESTION?
If you are participating in the Conference on Saturday – there is a Q & A at the end of each session.
To give everyone the chance to ask questions of our presenters we are using an online app called SLIDO
You don’t need to download anything or sign into anything to use this. You can ask questions directly from your device.
Make sure your device – laptop, mobile phone, tablet – it doesn’t matter – is connected to the internet.
Go to the web address – slido.com
- On the slido screen, there will be a space for you to enter the conference code.
We will show the conference code will also be shown on our screen soon to make sure you are all connected in.
To ask a question:
- Type your question in under the section that says: Ask the speaker.
- You can submit your question anonymously, but it is best if you add your name.
- Then click send.
As questions are approved, they will show up on your device, and on everyone else’s. If your question is the same as someone else has asked, or if you really want an answer to a question that someone else has asked, click the thumbs up button next to that question!
Sponsored by Grays Online
- 8 x Drive Tyres and Fitting, sponsored by Goodyear Dunlop
- 12 x Trailer Tyres and Fitting, sponsored by Goodyear Dunlop
- 12 x TRP Polished Forged Alloy Wheels 285pcd 8.25 inch, sponsored by Paccar Parts
- 2 x Supercar Corporate Tickets, sponsored by National Transport Insurance
- Cummins Branded Piston Firepit, sponsored by Cummins
- 2 x Steer Tyres and Fitting, sponsored by Goodyear Dunlop
- 2 x Windpower WSR 75 Steer Tyres and Fitting, sponsored by Ruband Tyres (Tasmanian locations only)
- Cummins Branded Cooler, sponsored by Cummins
- Kenworth Pack, including ‘The Bug’ Cap, Legends Bar Mat, Legends Stubby Holder, Kenworth Thermal Mug, sponsored by Paccar & Dealer Network
- $250 Gift Card, sponsored by BP
- Kenworth Sports Bag, sponsored by Paccar & Dealer Network
- Kenworth Wallet, sponsored by Paccar & Dealer Network
- Kenworth Bluetooth Speaker, sponsored by Paccar & Dealer Network
- Lowes/BP Package including Castrol Racing Event Jacket, Castrol Masterbrand sports bag, Castrol Wakefield Retro Stubby Cooler, Lowes Caps, sponsored by Lowes / BP
Buyers Premium and GST Applies.
ALRTA Members eligible for rebate of Buyers Premium.
Bidding closes at 12:30pm on Saturday 23 October 2021.
Keynote Addresses from Mr Gavin Pearce MP & The Hon Scott Buchholz MP.
Assistant Minister Scott Buchholz and Member for Braddon Gavin Pearce.
Session 1 – National Issues in Rural Transport Chains
- Review of the HVNL
- Regulation and Technology (inc CoR)
- Skills Shortages and Solutions inc Workforce Diversity
Session 2 – Tasmanian Issues and Initiatives
- Roads & Access
- Tasmanian biosecurity approach, Tasmanian Hygiene Network, Truck Washes and Effluent Dumps
Session 3 – Safety and Welfare
- EBS Braking
- Grass Roots Safety & Welfare – Problem & Solutions
- Mental Health in the Rural Sector
Plus special presentations from our National Sponsors, TruckSafe and more!